Welcome to Keith Thompson's Web Site
I am a professional database programmer/DBA with over 25 years of experience. I specialize in Progress database programming/DBA and NT network administration.
My skills include:
- Over 25 years' experience in business applications programming
- Progress Senior DBA
- Responsible for software design development, testing, implementation, and modification
- Supervised integration and testing of over 350 installations nationally and 15 internationally
- Maintained UNIX/NT40/2000/XP servers for clients both remote and onsite
- Provided telephone technical support and on-site idividual and group training
- Other areas of responsibility have included: sales, staff supervision, vendor negotiation, marketing, follow-up, and trade show participation. I have also been responsible for the training and supervision of progress programmers from novice through Progress Masters.
- PROGRESS Ver 3 - 10
- Web Speed Ver 3
- Java 1.2
- Microsoft BASIC
- Quick BASIC 4.0 (Provided Beta Test Site for Quick BASIC 4.0).
- ASSEMBLER (8080, Z80, 286)
- Business BASIC
- C BASIC
- Microsoft (NT / Win9X)
- INVISIBLE Software
- Microsoft Windows 3.11 2003 Server
- Citrix Metaframe
- UNIX(HP, Sun, Dec, AIX)
- OS/2 2.1
- CPM, MPM, INSTAR, XENIX, TRS-DOS
- IBM PC-Pentium and Compatibles
- HP w/Service Gaurd
- Data General
- Point 4
- SOL 20
For more information on my services and availability, please contact me.